Friday, August 3, 2018

The Babbling Abbie: August

Not funny August, not funny! Demonic foam began spewing out of a toilet. Suds!!! Sister decides to wash her bathtub upstairs with dishwash liquid and SHEWWWWWWWWWWWW! Foam outta the basement toilet! --- A nightmare night followed full of assumptions about a sewage blockage and line replacement! --- useless worrying, 'twas nothing! Just suds trying to escape from an alternative route. NEVER PUT SUDS DOWN THE DRAIN!

There was the question floating about whether to put a Bakra (goat) up in display photos for social media (since Eid Al Adha is coming) or to put a Pakistani flag (14th August Independence Day). I simplified the equation and remixed it!



I don't stalk gentlemen (or ladies for that matter) unless of course one day I may make an exception if the find is as perfect as John Christopher Depp (that's Johnny Depp for me). But circumstances have brought me to this --- each morning for the past 1 month I have woken up to make stalker-level phone calls and send cray cray levels of text messages to contractors who pretend to be the masters of the universe while my stuff lays around undone. Ideally, I would live in a lavish, luxurious, NYC 5th ave style apartment overlooking a skyline and have the condo association manage all my problems. But, I am currently stuck with familia in a castle of a home (Alhamdulillah, Praise God!, ignore rant mode) in Maryland suburbs. And this villa needs a lot of TLC. O, and besides, the potty lines (sewage) at rental properties has been acting clinically insane. So, I need the guys who own bobcats, sledgehammers, and drills!  They love setting up dates (calendar ones) and love double-crossing (that's familiar!). I would actually treat myself to a break once all is said and done! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: