Monday, April 2, 2018

Letters and Pieces 2018

At last! It is Spring again! Was I waiting? I cannot believe my own words. But yes, I have been waiting. My love affair with Spring began last year only. It was a mix of everything that triggered it - my friendship with the outdoors, the mixing of the last of the Winter chill with the tiny little Spring warmth and blue skies sneaking in, the Cherry Blossoms of Washington DC, and the artistic projects I indulged in. National Poetry Writing Month - NaPoWriMo is definitely one of the main contributors to the romance. And then, it was Spring last; nevertheless, when I feel I actually made a bold footprint in certain unexplored areas of my life. This year, I am continuing the romance with Letters and Pieces - my last year's NaPoWriMo theme. Letters and Pieces is my unique method of combining poetry with visual art that is photography. I compose little handwritten snippets and photograph them. I managed to find unique settings for each snippet. 
Undoubtedly, if we believe in the power of our art, the world is our canvas. 
The Index below will populate daily as NaPoWriMo 2018 progresses. 
1. Doors With No Keys
2. An Ode To The Trinkets
3. Poetry Blossoms
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: