Broccoli florets, 450-500 grams
Yellow peach (hard), 1 large
Cherry tomatoes, 1 cup halved
Cranberries, 3/4 cup
Chopped almonds, 1 cup
Sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon
Red chili flakes, 1 tablespoon
A pinch of sugar and a lemon
1. Give 450-500 grams broccoli florets a boil with very little water and a big basil leaf, then strain and set aside. Note: If you want a crunchier broccoli, ignore this step.
2. In a grill pan, add 1 tablespoon red chili flakes, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 1 cup chopped almonds, 3/4 cup cranberries, and 1 chopped yellow peach and begin to dry roast them.
3. When seeds just begin to crackle, add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, and a pinch of sugar and a pinch of salt and continue to saute.
4. After a minute, add broccoli, some chopped basil leaves and saute until broccoli is soft and liquid dries.
5. Drizzle sriracha sauce according to taste, and serve in a plate. Drizzle lemon juice and garnish with halved cherry tomatoes.
♨️ #FoodJournals Fruit & Nuts Broccoli I Googled a couple of #broccoli #recipes and settled for mixing up the random #sweet and #nutty goodness. I had #cranberries left from a previous Bilbo's tea bread recipe, yellow #peaches that are on the gritty side, and #almonds at the ready. #sesame seeds crackled with all of these and red chili flakes and then steamed broccoli went in! I decided to drizzle #srirachasauce generously and a hint of lemon juice. #Recipe will be posted soon #linkinbio on Abbie's Adventure Diaries #food #foodie #foodphotography