Saturday, March 28, 2015

#iGraphy: Spring Mode Loaded

Welcome to #iGraphy - a photography link up brought to the blogosphere by the gorgeous Noor Unnahar at Noor's Place. In her words: "Every Saturday, this link up invites bloggers and photography enthusiasts to share their creative photos on web. The aim of this link up is to focus on everyday objects or surrounding and take photos of everything you like and share it with the world. Photography isn't limited to huge fancy cameras but is a passion. So grab your point and shoot, iPhone or tablet and take wonderful photos to share with the world. Be an iGrapher!"
"Abbie's Spring Mode 2015"
The prime highlight from Planet Abbie is the classic DIY-in-progress of the Adventure Board. I am incorporating all the must-have elements like burlap, wooden clothes pins, wooden thumb tack, and burlap flowers. It still needs to be populated with Starbucks sleeves, the new Starbucks seasonal card, and other surprises. 
Beginning from the left, the golden ornament in the corner is a Christmas decor ornament. I bought it for the gold glitter. The burlap flowers (below the gold ornament) were sitting around for a very long time waiting for me. My Internet crashed for two days in a row and I got the time to look at more real things other than graph figments in cyberspace. The golden bow is also a Christmas decor item. Colored beads and masquerade mask are Mardi Gras decor that I'd picked up last year. The sunflower up there was definitely bought during Spring, but I can't recall the year. The 'Adventures In Beauty' cutout, and the colored rectangle quotes here and there are from Oprah Magazine. The main two background posters are from a wall calender - discarded pages from January and February. The pink oval quote on "growing up" is from Oprah mag. I also found a birdcage to go with it there. The colorful rectangle cutouts are also quotes from Oprah mag - they come as cutouts. There are more flowery cutouts on the right.
"Chocolatey Muffin"
SIL was baking again, and Bestie and I got a muffin to share!
"Omen Of Spring"
This was inside a loo at a salon. Surprise! I felt like this could potentially become a good cover photo for one of my Spring Diaries entry, and so I clicked after I was done with "using" the loo.


"Sassy Boots"
My mother's hairstylist had these beautiful boots on. How I wish I find a pair like that minus the heels.
"Gothic Spring"
When Goths like me announce Spring, we do it our own way. The floral skulls dress is from Hot Topic and is part of my Spring haul.

"Strawberry Fro-Yo"
I had a Mechie's no sugar added treat again! The flavor of the yogurt was Strawberry and I added fruity pebbles, brownie bite (for Bestie), cheesecake pieces, and lean granola.
"Abbie's In Waiting: A Date With Self"
While my "behind" suffered a two-hour sitting torture at a salon, my soul enjoyed some Skinny Caramel Macchiatto.
"Born Rockstar"
This was another floral skulls dress I wore. I got it last year in November for Fall - again Hot Topic. The jacket is from Target, and scarf is CK.
"Cinnamony Treat"
SIL made cinnamon rolls! Half roll will be my lunch for the rest of the week I am guessing.

Spring has officially begun for me, what are you plans?

#iGraphy - A Photography link up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: