Friday, January 24, 2014

Starbucks Caramel Flan Latte [Review]

Ever since I read its review on Brewed Daily I was after Starbucks' Caramel Flan Latte. It struck me as a big surprise because I am a Starbucks stalker and I was not aware the slightest bit of this new seasonal addition. I absolutely love the Caramel Brulee Latte that comes in this time of the year and I had every reason to indulge in this glam'd up sequel.

I got this latte two times because I knew that they didn't give me enough pumps of the flan in the first go. I had asked them to make it a fat-free milk and sugar-free caramel syrup. I believe they took that as a less flan too. So the first tasted like a regular caramel flavored latte, but the second was the REAL deal.

STARBUCKS' DESCRIPTION
Espresso with steamed milk and caramel flavors of creamy flan. Topped with caramel-infused whipped cream and caramel flan drizzle.
ABBIE's JAVA SPECS

  • Tall 12 oz
  • Nonfat milk
  • Little whipped cream
  • Everything else regular
  • 220 calories
ABBIE's COFFEE CASANOVA RATINGS
**** 
3.5 stars
[Caramel Brulee Latte being the highest at 5 stars]

COMMENTS
I love flan, and I could taste it but I'd like more flan I believe! The bitterness of creme caramel is definitely a brilliant idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: