Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Amazon Prime Splitsville, Missing Jericho

The darling Bilbo Baggins - the only one who actually reads the Terms & Conditions
********************************************************************************

********************************************************************************
Okay, I discontinued the Amazon Prime membership. Splitsville! Because, I read reviews that they are still a baby project and their video library needs to get more latest movies. True that! They didn't have Prince Caspian, or the Voyage of the Dawn Treader (which I wanted to watch). I also didn't buy the Kindle. Even better! I got the iPad 2 from a Target Doorbuster Event! Details later.
********************************************************************************

I have been watching Jericho (love!) and I watched all the way until a couple of episodes of the second season before I discontinued the Amazon Prime membership. I am speculating Netflix so I would be reunited with Jake Johnston eventually.
American Horror Story was another show I started watching. It started off fine with the first season but eventually I realized that the makers have the same filming mentality that is horror=VSNL. Not going to work for me. The V and L would work, not the S and N. I enjoyed season one, it had some good substance to it - minus the vulgarity which made me skip episodes to the very end. It was about broken hopes, shattered expectations, loss, and so on. Then, season two is a brilliant concept - Briarcliffe, the asylum of the criminally insane and the torture involved. But then - the vile elements discouraged me from continuing to watch it.
********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: