Saturday, November 30, 2013

December Photography Month (DePhoMo) 2013


Each year I put together a 'Wintery Mix' of photographs for the December Photography Month (DePhoMo). I caught hold of it on a life-blogging website, following the November Journaling Month (NoJoMo) and I couldn't stop myself from adventuring with my digital cam.

DePhoMo has prompts but I like to drive my own photography. Since there is no DePhoMo police, the participants get to post photos on captions of their choice. I have observed, though, that Tumblr, Pinterest, and Facebook have similar projects running but they are prompt-specific and are known as 'Challenge'. Next year, I'd try my hand at one of those.

I have been using my Sony Cybershot persistently for DePhoMo. Last year, I used a mix of the Cybershot and my iPhone 4GS. This year I'll be using iPhone again (mostly) and occasionally a Nikon DSLR. My Cybershot was ruthlessly stolen and I wish the thief worms in the gut!
Compiling below is my DePhoMo '13 List of daily December photos. Enjoy the Wintery Mix.

There is always a banner that I edit for DePhoMo. This year, it is a tribute to my favorite, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (movie and book). DVD and BluRay of the movie are expected to be released in the first week of Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: