Friday, September 20, 2013

Letter to Cassandra Clare

A lot of folks on Better in Black were talking about how Cassie responded to their emails, I decided to mail in my admiration for the author too.


Dearest Cassandra,
Congratulations! Soon, one of your most beautifully written works would appear on the silverscreen to captivate the hearts of millions worldwide. I love creative writing and dream of publishing a book someday, myself. You are such a major inspiration. Usually, for authors, it is one good book after another. You; however, are one phenomenal series after another.
Sometimes, negative criticism and lack of people's belief in me gets me down. Did you suffer the same when you were taking your first steps? You have remarkable presence, what kept you going? Do send me a few words of love and encouragement to brighten the day.
May you be blessed with great health, creative inspiration, and stamina to keep enchanting us with your work for great, long times to come.
Love,
Abbie.

Also, I mailed in an entry for iFandoms Collide's Dear Cassandra Clare project. It involved a compilation of all photo entries in book form which was presented to the author on the night of The Mortal Instruments City of Bones premiere in LA. Here is my entry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: