Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"Today, Life Is Good" 12/12/12


This world makes a ruckus of the most strange of things. Today was 12/12/12, a milestone date. They say such a jackpot milestone will not happen for a couple of decades now. I have no clue how that would make a difference to the chaos already at bay? People do get excited though, for instance a distant uncle scheduled his wedding on 11/11/11 last year. Following the trend, I felt obliged to make a milestone entry.
As I write ...
I am watching The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers ... the very scene onward that's in the animation above. Despite the underlying negativity, chaos, and dilemmas ... I can quote the same lines as Boromir, "Today, life is good."
There never is an assurance of what is to come.
Last year was very different at this time. I have achieved great things, I have traveled, I have simplified some of the complexities of my mind since then. Some bullets of what all happened this year:

  • Traveled to New York
  • Traveled to Connecticut
  • Traveled to Chicago
  • Got my driving license
  • Traveled to Florida, visited Universal Orlando Resort
  • Made it to the merit list for a 4.0 GPA
I may not have healed ...
But I am content.

"Remember today, little brother." - Boromir, Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: