Friday, May 4, 2012

Jurassic Park today, Super Moon tomorrow


Jurassic Park was terrorizing when I'd seen it ages ago as an elementary school kid. Today, I simply enjoyed the awesomeness. I wasn't very savvy at understanding the quick-paced American dialect in movies then, so this time I could actually understand what was going on. Speilberg is one great genius. I wasn't wrong to go all excited about having my photograph taken with his wax statue at Madam Tussaud's. 


Some of the most classic scenes that scared the daylights out of my childhood self were hilarious to watch today. For instance, the gentleman who got eaten while he was seated on the potty. It's funny how perceptions change.




Another highlight of the eve was the 13 day old moon. I'm a moon gazer and tomorrow's the Super Moon of the year. Also, a meteor shower is expected as well, unless the monster moon outshines it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: