Friday, February 25, 2022

Cauldron Full of Hot Strong Love


Well, well, well ... February for a Potterhead like myself is about showing off the darling little bottle of Love Potion from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes' WonderWitch products line. We have all come to love this little tidbit from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I have absolutely no idea what this tastes like because I found it to be alcohol based and I didn't drink it. I am star-crossed in the love department so my best version of the emotion is self love that makes the steel of my existence. Cheers to self love!

I picked my bottle of Love Potion (Amortentia) from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes at Diagon Alley and it felt exxxactly like the scene from the movie. Ah, I was in my Deathly Hallows Master of Death jacket that day. The person at the start of the video is Sara, I was filming, and then she took over as I began to pick my bottle of Love Potion from the lot. 

 I bought a Love Potion that day and then stepped out to find Celestina Warbeck in concert singing "Cauldron Full of Hot Strong Love". Haha! Completes the package dunnit? 

Also, I'd like to mention my little peak into Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop at Hogsmeade. That's where all the couples went on dates! Ah, the pinks make me delirious. They remind me of Umbridge in a very disturbing way. It would be a treat; however, to have the tea shop actually open up for service at Hogsmeade don't you think? It should sell both hot and cold beverages and some snack / dessert items.

There was quite the activity on Twitter from the Wizarding World on the very 14th of the month when the world turns to reds and pinks. 

Replying to @wizardingworld:
To me, Amortentia potion will smell of jet fuel, inside of an airplane cabin, pizza, hot chocolate, pages of new books, new leather seats in a car.
lop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: