Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Brink of 35: Opening the Cage of Chaos

 

๐Ÿ‘‘ Brink of 35: Opening the Cage of Chaos! ๐Ÿงจ 

“I must ask you not to scream.” ✨ 

I have been waiting to let this out for SO long! It’s a scripted fart of ridiculous magnitude! I, Abbie Dragonblood of Abbiesville, am turning 35 glorious years old on November 19th! *bzzt bzzt* (electric power play of a limited edition woman short circuiting the minds of social critics). “Did she just say that?” “Out loud?”

My Mid 30s train is leaving the platform. It’s an unexpected adventure full of a fresh load of chaos, dysfunction, and evernew haunts and horrors. Having become quite the Van Helsing of the trade, I’m not worried. Good stuff’s also on board: new Potterhead Chronicles, more shenanigans with my sister and partner in mischief (the Sara), and well … whatever happy we can create to make the ride worthwhile. Otherwise, we’d all jump right off on the tracks, right?

We’ve done well for ourselves, Precious, haven’t we? Academic excellence (an MBA with a 4.0 GPA hellowwww!), sound mental and physical health (mental department has breakers tripping but we can always reset!), financial stability, self-sufficiency, and the superpower to create a class act out of a crass act situation (with my partner in mischief @saraallie ). MashaAllah! God Almighty has always kept me gifted with the  creme de la creme of everything amidst the storms and sinkholes. 

I am an antithesis of the norms of the social jungle around me. My thoughts are in contradiction to the narrow minded modus operandi. And, my lifestyle is a unique freakshow. And yet, I am no rowdy hooligan, not an irresponsible brat, neither a nuisance, nor a power hungry female. I don’t play aggressive, I play defensive, in silence. I choose to use the shield of self esteem, emotional intelligence, and creative expression to ward off the negative bombardments! 

But I have contained the chaos for too long.  “Opening the Cage of Chaos!” That’s the tagline for 35. I figured my chaos helps people make sense of their own hot messes. 


“Let’s see what you make of them me now!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: