Sunday, October 14, 2018

Fall Diaries of October 2018: It Starts ... October Fall Bucket List!


••• PANIC ••• CHAOS ••• OVER WORK ••• DRAMA ••• The most awaited time of the year is celebrated at Abbiesville and this year it has arrived amidst bucket loads of panic! My state has been as charming as the zombie gentlemen above. I was in a panicked robot mode multitasking between cooking in the kitchen, burning tire grease on the roads; getting people to appointments, getting errands done, and trying to keep my sanity. October crept in silently, and I am still grabbing things by their horns now because it has only taken off.   
O well ••• that is me up there as Bilbo with my Fall high ••• October's Fall bucket list is in my head and I'd just go with the flow ••• impromptu this year because planning only gives me unchecked items on the list. Some of the sure shot things are:
ENJOYING STARBUCKS FALL FAVORITES
FALL PHOTOGRAPHY
FALL CRAFTS
BAKING SARA'S BIRTHDAY CAKE 

 Join me in Fall 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: