Sunday, April 16, 2017

Letters & Pieces


Dear all, hear ye!
The unheard voices
Of an unspoken word.
There will be no impatient yelling
On pompous mouthpieces.
Just the written word
On petty letters and pieces.

This Spring (2017) I am committing to handwritten snippets of poetry wherever I can find the space to write. Letters and Pieces (2017) is a 30 poem collection written impromptu (according to prompts given by NaPoWriMo.net) throughout the month of April (2017) for National Poetry Writing Month. As days go by, the Index for Letters and Pieces will grow.

Day 16: Today's poem is - prompted by NaPoWriMo.net "Today I challenge you to take your inspiration ... from the act of letter-writing. Your poem can be in the form of a letter to a person, place, or thing, or in the form of a back-and-forth correspondence."
It serves my theme 'Letters & Pieces' just right and I happen to have just the right piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: