Wednesday, April 5, 2017

#AtoZChallenge Lessons Learned At 30: "Dive Into Humor"

This is a new one! But just in time! I am still 30 and learning. Humor hides my aggression - otherwise I would normally blow up into smithereens. I am a highly impulsive person! And I am working on warping my brains so they don't scramble each time I am 'tested' by one of the strange creatures (humans around me!) and I switch into humor mode. 
I was pretty down in the deep deep dumps several years ago and I was practically saved by watching hilarious YouTubers and TV shows (let's not take names, shall we?). But the genre of humor I enjoy has changed GREATLY. It's a more cynical, more dark, more evil sort of humor that I enjoy now. 
Seriously --- seriousness is not worth anything. I have tried being serious. I graduated with an MBA 2 years ago, and I have sealed the deal on being serious. Indulging into humor at every problem tickles my creative nerve and I get wild ideas --- perhaps even about how to forget a tough situation altogether. 
Learn to laugh it off! 

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes in life, we really do have to laugh - to keep ourselves sane!

    Absolutely Amazing Alliteration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, people take life way too seriously sometimes.

    Melissa @ My Creatively Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy dark humor the most too, more so than "silly" humor (although I do love things like Galavant as well hehe!).

    http://nataliewestgate.com/2017/04/descent-secret-diary-of-a-serial-killer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laugh it off, yes. The hard part is getting the other person to laugh along with you. But hey, that's their issue. You just keep laughing!

    JohnDavisFrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't agree with some of your favorite youtubers, like you know, but I agree the need to laugh far exceeds the need for anything else :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: