Tuesday, April 11, 2017

#AtoZChallenge Lessons Learned At 30: "Just Chill Blow Steam"


  • Daily hustle builds all kinds of pressure.
  • If you don't break away, your brains will implode.
  • I'm impulsive but impulses need to be curbed.
  • Implosion = nervous breakdown, depression, explosive diarrhea, etc.
  • Avoid confrontation.
  • Avoid people that create the steam and pressure.
  • Chilling and blowing steam is a must.
  • Methods: Alone time, good hobbies, movies, prayers, driving, journaling, blogging, etc.

3 comments:

  1. YES! This one is a very important lesson I had to learn too. Relaxing is not a luxury, it is a necessity.

    The Multicolored Diary: WTF - Weird Things in Folktales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time on your on your own is really important. I used to crave it due to living in a busy household, now I make sure it happens. K is for Great Postxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely some good methods for chilling out and blowing off steam! I used to meditate to help me relax but fell out of the habit, I should start doing it again really because it's very relaxing. :)

    Here's my "J" post :) http://nataliewestgate.com/2017/04/johnny-secret-diary-of-a-serial-killer

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: