Saturday, August 8, 2015

Abbie's Weekend Babble: Pepe Le Pew, Brain Clearance, Chocolate Thunder


Single Mother Ahoy Weekend Blog Hop

This week's been a literal blur. I don't know where it went? This is like I was abducted by aliens (preferably the hot ones that landed in Rowell) and they deleted significant details from my memory. It feels like noise now.
Pepe Le Pew In My Neighborhood
So, I didn't really know what to do and I summoned Madame Google. She told me don't do anything unless you see it nesting somewhere it is not supposed to. I wonder now if the holes near my house's foundation were really sink holes from water run off or Pepe Le Pew has been creating motels for short stays. If yes, I'd like some rent please #LandlordLife.
I'm On The Whiteboards
Mall Day For Brain Clearance
Bestie and I get Mall Days occasionally and we just consider everything else noise and indulge in the crazy. Starbucks cake pops, Indian food, window shopping at F.Y.E., Hot Topic, Aeropostale (okay we splurge there as well, but lots of window shopping), and Menchies and what not.

  • Studded, leather bracelets
  • Damon Salvatore replica ring
  • Lace design ring
Menchies retweeted me too! They always do!

Chocolate Thunder For The Win
The ladies were in Baltimore on Friday morning. Mornings are starting to feel like Fall. #LOVE. There was a slight chill in the air. And we had breakfast at Chef Paolino Cafe. A couple of years ago I had sipped a caramel flavored cappuccino at the cafe and I had written about it in "Cappuccino at Chef Paolino Cafe, Baltimore". The Coffee Casanova sipped Chocolate Thunder this time. Read all about that adventure in "Chocolate Thunder at Chef Paolino Cafe".


I DO EDIT AND ADD MORE TO THIS BABBLE ON SUNDAYS. DO COME BACK TO CATCH MORE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: