Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Let There Be Bright Gingerbread Latte, Going Gold

Starbucks announced that they are doubling stars until November 10, 2014 which meant that instead of 4 visits it would take me 2 to win the Gold Level. I scored one visit and 2 stars last week. Yesterday was a super special visit because not only was the Gingerbread Latte going to be my last drink of the Green Level and my ticket to Gold, but it was also my very first Limited Edition Red Holiday Cup. Yes, they are now in at Starbucks! All the whites have gone away until the end of holiday season. The holiday drinks are here too!
This is getting so cozy, everyone! The Caramel Brulee is my ultimate favorite and I always save it until my birthday each other. I use my free birthday drink reward to get the Caramel Brulee. I also make sure the moment is perfect. 

STARBUCKS MENU FEATURE

Gingerbread Latte

Espresso with steamed milk and gingerbread flavored syrup. Topped with spice-infused whipped cream and real molasses drizzle.

An adored seasonal favorite is back. Enjoy the taste of gingerbread with a spice-infused whipped cream made with cinnamon and cloves, finished with a sweet molasses drizzle. This spicy-sweet latte has holiday spirit written all over it.


Apparently the newbie barista forgot the real molasses drizzle on mine! Well, everybody has their days. That's alright, I'll re-try!

STARBUCKS FAST FACT

DID YOU KNOW

Every holiday since 1991, the people of Bergen Norway, have created the world’s largest gingerbread city with as many as 2,000 gingerbread houses on display.

And whoa! Bergen, Norway! I have been there. It was June though otherwise I would have raced to the Gingerbread Town. I have actually seen that scene happen at sunset in Bergen. The city is unreal! It is right out of a painting.

Here are some photographs that I have Googled of the Gingerbread Town and I am adding these to my Bucket List.



I got upgraded to Gold Level the same night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: