Wednesday, June 20, 2012

JPM20 Nature Related


Last year, in 2011, some very beautiful miracles came before me. Natural miracles that God shows us everyday but we are too busy to notice. The rays of the setting sun, piercing from behind a cluster of clouds, lighting up their outlines as if they were painted with gold, gorgeous full moons, and beautiful shades of gold and burgundy in the changing leaves. There was so much to Fall and I enjoyed every bit of it. My camera knew no limits and I couldn't help but shoot photos and photos of it all. If I sit down to compile a photo journal entirely on the Fall season and its majestic colors, it would tell a tale of its own. Today is the Summer Solstice, the longest day of summer and the season officially began in Maryland somewhere around 7pm. They were speaking of it all day on the radio. I hope I am able to fall in love with summers some day, like I am in love with Fall. Nevertheless, colors of all seasons are miracles for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: