Monday, October 14, 2019

Fall Diaries: Of Cosmic Wonders, Stories, & Such / OctoPhoMo Day 11- Day 15

πŸ“Έ OCTOPHOMO Day 11
🧟‍♂️ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽƒ We call it OctoNovember, Sara & I, because it’s about birthdays, cakes, Falloween, photography, and festivities!
πŸ“Έ OCTOPHOMO Day 12
There’s something about journals ••• so many of them, leather bound, paperback, hardcover ••• Each one just calls me “pick me up, write a story” “tell me secrets” •••
πŸ“Έ OCTOPHOMO Day 13
Some comforting, slow afternoons are no less than a miracle. Catching up on my reading.
πŸ“Έ OCTOPHOMO Day 14
πŸŒ…Sunrise this morning. Unfiltered. It’s a fine Fall treat to just being able to watch it. Witnessed from my fancy cage this is no less than a miraculous adventure.
πŸ“Έ OCTOPHOMO Day 15
πŸŒ• Hunter’s Moon ••• Such beautiful cosmic phenomenon happen in Fall. This was orange yesterday according to news but I was too exhausted to check. This beautiful setting beauty showed up as I was coming back upstairs from the kitchen with a steaming bowl of oats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: