Sunday, September 29, 2019

Fall Diaries 2019: Fall Season Officially Takes Off!


🍁 πŸ‚ Fall’s First Dance 🧣🍺 
“A poet awakens to a crispy dance of leaves,
Autumn masquerades in colors gold.
Mulled cider, pumpkin spice, butterscotch, and maple,
And my heart - a chalice!
Its own flavors bold!” - The Abbie - Fall’s First Dance (2019)
πŸ‚ Salted Caramel Mocha ☕️ should get the conversation started ••• Starbucks is always the first to bring in the season •••
🍁Acorns on my socks convince that Fall has officially begun ••• It was a cold, heartless Fall last year with all the landscaping/paving contractor troubles killing the vibe ••• I was terribly alone in the decision making and arguments, and I couldn’t enjoy the season at all πŸŽƒ ••• This year I have my gear all set InshaAllah (God Willing) to cheer Fall the loudest! •••
The magical sunrises of Fall. 🍁 There are always a few golden seconds I can spare while dealing with the oatmeal cooking, yelling and screaming over setting the heat on in premature Fall, and the critique over the day’s agenda.
Fall’s one big carnival everyday πŸŽƒ We need a scarecrow emoji! ••• The usual grocery and mundane nonsense errands kind of become festive ••• 🍁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: