Friday, October 26, 2018

October Photography Month (OctoPhoMo) 2018 "Something Wicked This Way Comes!"


Hear ye! Hear ye! Something wicked this way comes!
Here comes October Photography Month (OctoPhoMo) 2018, announcing the coming of Fall.

First off, a bit about the gig ...

"OctoPhoMo was started in 2012 by Stitch & Cat Mommy on Open Diary (the original OD 1998-2014). In 2013 the event was held on both OD and Prosebox with only Cat Mommy as host from then on. In 2014 it ran solely on PB as Open Diary had closed by October. The guidelines are very simple; one photo, every day, for a month." (Check the deets HERE).

I'm running the challenge on my Instagram @abbiesadventures and posting the dailies down below. So this entry updates daily! Follow me on Instagram to catch it there.



πŸπŸ“ΈOCTOBER PHOTOGRAPHY MONTH 2018πŸŽžπŸ‚ October and start of Fall is incomplete without OctoPhoMo. I’ve been doing this since 2010 and 2018’s no exception. There’s always healing needed as the closing quarter of the year begins and more now than ever.
OctoPhoMo is a celebration of a lot of things for me. ▪️ It celebrates my moving to the East Coast that’s home to the most beautiful Fall season. ▪️ It commemorates the “rising from the ashes” that happened for me through years spent on Open Diary getting to know unique people, different people, people who stood out from the world’s normalcy and rejoiced it! ▪️ And finally, it rejoices the coming to end of another year!
OctoPhoMo was started in 2012 by Stitch & Cat Mommy on Open Diary (1998-2014). In 2013 the event was held on both OD and Prosebox (PB) with only Cat Mommy as host. In 2014 it ran solely on PB as OD closed. Currently it’s running on Prosebox.net

DAY 01 - BLACK
“Black” ••• I’m undertaking possibly the most serious, yet funny, project of my life. “Black In My Rainbow” is going to be the name of the book I’m writing. No details no promises.

 DAY 02 - TRUTH
“Truth” - Newt Scamander’s anti-panic philosophy has got to be the biggest truth!
DAY 03 - OUTDOOR
It was this one spot in time when someone else grabbed the wheel and I got a treasured break from driving ••• that gave me some time to look at the sky ••• The electric poles kind of depict the way life’s all complicated in the foreground!
 DAY 04 - CANINE
Playing Paw Patrol with the niece. My hand is a gigantic spider πŸ•· and Skye is in combat mode.
DAY 05 - TOOTH
O well, this gentleman has to be the beat Halloween animatronic I’ve seen so far! 
DAY 06 - SMILE OR SNARL
Whatever you make of it. This is my shirt of the month!
DAY 07 - FICTION

DAY 08 - SOMETIMES LIFE GIVES LEMONS
DAY 09 - CAR
••• The Black Pearl, my ride, my capsule home, my escape pod!
DAY 10 - DEATH
••• Served with love.

DAY 11 - BOO DENIM

DAY 12 - WATER

DAY 13 - AT FALL'S DOORSTEP

DAY 14 - FRIEND


DAY 15 - TEMPORARY / PERMANENT "ME AND MY MESS


DAY 16 - THEME PARK


DAY 17 - CHEESE


DAY 18 - EXCEPTIONALLY ORDINARY


DAY 19 - LUNA LOVEGOOD "EXCEPTIONALLY ORDINARY" CAKE


DAY 20 - FALL MAKES AN ENTRANCE

21- SWEET


22- LOVE FALL


23 - NATURE


24 - BAKED GOODS

25 -  FALL FAVORITES

26 - SCREAMING FOR CANDY

27 - Quite An Entrance


28 - Skull

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: