Sunday, March 8, 2015

Creepy, Classy, and Cookery #iGraphy

iGraphy is a Saturday photography linkup brought to the blogosphere by Noor Unnahar. In the words of Noor:
"Welcome to #iGraphy - photography link up. Every Saturday, this link up invites bloggers and photography enthusiasts to share their creative photos on web.
The aim of this link up is to focus on everyday objects or surrounding and take photos of everything you like and share it with the world. Photography isn't limited to huge fancy cameras but is a passion. So grab your point and shoot, iPhone or tablet and take wonderful photos to share with the world.
Be an iGrapher!"
At Abbie's Adventure Diaries, #iGraphy is like 1001 facts about me with the most casual facts from my adventurous little niche.  Here we go:


Turmeric and potato rice [Tehri] are similar to the Nando's yellow rice and I make them so awesome!


I adore my Live, Love, Laugh wall clock. Currently it is down for battery change and daylight savings adjustments.


I created this writer's display that I call Hamlet. It sits outside my study room besides the princess staircase. There are stacks of wooden books that sit on the table waiting for the author to sit down for inspiration.


My green board where I act cheesy and write lunch and dinner menus in Desi Urdu.


Speaking of cheesy, Aahat horror show is back on the Indian Star Plus channel. Guess what? Sara and I are watching and having a grand time laughing out loud. These two ladies appear to lack beauty sleep but they are zombies! 

#iGraphy - A Photography link up

1 comment:

  1. My amma jaan loves making tehri, she serves it with achaar and chuttni which is FAB. This dish can never go out of menu in desi houses.
    Hah! Believe me Aahat is just so absurd. Even now in this age, they're making it with cheap graphics -.-

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: