Saturday, September 29, 2012

One Does Not Simply ... National Coffee Day

National Coffee Day, 29th September, that is what it was today when I opened my eyes and stepped out the right side of the bed. My brother accompanied me to a Starbucks Coffee house to get some Fall favorites. He wished to try out the Pumpkin Spice Latte but I knew the real fun was in the Salted Caramel Mocha! I am the one who wears the 'coffee pants' in this family!
My brother failed to understand why I was doing my happy dance as the barista put together the SCM. First went in the chocolate syrup, then a shot of espresso, hot milk, and then topped with whipped cream, drizzled with caramel sauce and sprinkled with glistening chunks of sea salt! I am getting some sea salt, from somewhere! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: