Sunday, November 8, 2015

6 week Middle-earth Movie Marathon #6wkMMM Begins


The 6 Week Middle-earth Movie Marathon is taking off today! And ...
The first week NOV 8-14 is dedicated to the very first cinematic wonder of The Hobbit trilogy, An Unexpected Journey (AUJ). This is when the action begins, folks! I am a big Middle-earth citizen and I run with twice the speed of Bilbo Baggins in the name of a Middle-earth adventure. I have a cursed, busy week ahead of me but I intend to stay in the game by watching, cooking, re-living as much Middle-Earth as I can!

Giveaway Question for Weta Workshop's Oin The Dwarf Barrel Rider Statue

Which is your favorite scene from AUJ and why?

"Excuse me? I'm sorry to interrupt. But what shall I do with my plate?" I break into peels of laughter each time Ori asks this question innocently, interrupting a heated dialogue between Gandalf and Bilbo. Our world is a dark place. Moments of laughter and good, thankful meals are always dearly loved. That's why I fell in love with the song the dwarves sing "That's What Bilbo Baggins Hates", while "cleaning up" the table for a very disturbed Bilbo with a soaring blood pressure! There was a moral of the scene's story there for me:
"You can have a smashing good time and fuss about the mundane worries; even grave matters like Smaug, later. But when you're having a good time, you're having a good time. Cheers!"

I'm planning on watching the movies in chunks over dinner with Sara (lil sister!), cooking Middle-earth inspired food (like they advised), and showing off my LOTR/Hobbit merch!



Tweets Of The Day





The Adventure Continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: