Sunday, December 8, 2019

Winter Diaries 2020 About To Begin - Bucket List!

Woooooooo wee! --- I am talking Winter again --- Whose side am I on? Fall or Winter? I seriously do not know. How can I choose? Fall, for me, is birthday season! I am a Fall baby. That's when I celebrate 'ME'. Winter, I believe, is the magic that follows when I actually take time off from the world, everything shuts down, and my heart and mind open up. It just feels like Winters are more colorful for me than Fall. It has something to do with white snow, and a contrast of reds, greens, yellows, and blues all booming as holiday lights, decor, and then New Year fireworks! 
Hogwarts is my home. So, The Great Hall is all set to welcome me --- I mean, the holiday season! --- The ceiling is enchanted to create snow falling. The tree is up, and lit! No better way to end the year than Hogwarts themed holidays! 
So I glanced back at last year's Winter Bucket List and I feel like recycling it! Also because I am kind of in a low place ATM because of certain "things" so I cannot relate with the happy Bitmojis. But later, yes, I will regain my spunk and go off like a firecracker.  How come? Because all who are familiar with the workings of Abbiesville know how quick I move on. Everything rotten should be cast into the garbage bin, okay!
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD ATM 
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit tonight!

That's what's happening! Particularly before the New Year begins. I'll be breaking some habits for good and I have successfully worked hard on 'em in 2019.
Fellas! 2020 will be a revolution! 
For now, I can start off with this list, add monthly goals, and perhaps add more to the Bucket! So, here we go ---
Some on the list has already been accomplished and it is not even Winter yet! The hot cocoa, definitely done a couple times now, holiday music's been great, and Winter crafts have taken a head start! My Winter Adventure Board is already up! *SHIVERS* --- It's a crazy 44 F (7 degrees) outside right now and my toes are FROZEN! --- Stay glued to Abbiesville, and we'll talk more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: