Saturday, October 19, 2019

Fall Diaries: OctoPhoMo 16-20

📸 OCTOPHOMO Day 16
🍁 Fall is getting chillier and chillier! ••• brrrr it feels like early winter to a person like myself! ••• ❄️ ••• Loving my Fall socks and putting together browns and burgundies from my wardrobe

📸 OCTOPHOMO Day 17
Sometimes, there are signs ••• Some places call you ••• Some stories wait to be told ••• Some adventures await ••• The Cove awaits •••

📸 OCTOPHOMO Day 18
What if all the myths and legends are true?
What if all horrors are for real?
Will it matter?
Guess not!
What we live are greater nightmares.
Myths and legends don’t scare anymore.
Perhaps it’ll be pleasant to get heart to heart
With a monster once in a while,
To hear its side of the story
Of greater monsters on my side.

📸 OCTOPHOMO Day 19
I am not alone in celebrating this ••• the transition of greens to reds ••• The skies are a much prettier shade of blue ••• A crisp chill has taken over ••• I am forgetting the summer stories for good •••

📸 OCTOPHOMO Day 20

🔒 Yet another lock ••• Perhaps I’ll find a key this time? ••• Fall may answer questions •••

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: