Thursday, May 23, 2019

Ramadan Diaries: Day 17 - Day 20 "Letting The Calm Sink In"



πŸŒ™πŸŒ΄πŸ•ŒRAMADAN DIARIESπŸ‰✨πŸ“Ώ Day 17 ••• Still Strong! ••• well, I crash at the end eyes πŸ‘€ rolled up into the sockets and tongue πŸ‘… hanging out limp ••• It was restock day today ••• fruits and milk ••• keeping the engine running ••• I’m getting the down in the dumps feel lately ••• normal female ••• so I’ve increased prayer πŸ™πŸ» time ••• Chai time with the Llamas is definitely my favorite part of the day ••• And of course when the clumsy sister spills Chai ☕️ we make a Llama πŸ’© joke out of it •••

••• Odd nights have begun ••• Heavy duty kabab cooking’s been going on for two days ••• I have lost my liking for Kabab suddenly ••• A trip to the Pakistani store happened, last Ramadan restock I guess ••• Staying up during odd nights •••

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: