Monday, April 1, 2019

Letters and Pieces (2019)

Letters and Pieces (2019)
30 days of poetry for National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo). Last year I started the series as a unique combination of poetry and visual art (photography). Undoubtedly, if we believe in the power of our artistic abilities, the world is our canvas. I do not follow the norms of 30 days, 30 poems (I do not follow norms in any facet of life for that matter! --- mismatched socks-wearing girl!). I take the 30 days to work on hard hitting poetic pieces. So there could be 10 poems, less, or more, depending upon how much breathing space life gives me this month! 
The Index below will populate daily as NaPoWriMo 2019 progresses.
1. The Gypsy Pirate
2. Poetic Prose
3. The Jolly Mess
4. The Hamster Wheel 
5. Spring's Silent Progression 
COMING UP
The Cherry Blossoms Hum Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: