Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Spring Mayhem: A State of Mind, Riding With Unicorns, & Spring Bucket List

Welcome Spring! I am not sure what I feel about this season this year. Chaos is king at the moment. Dementors are at loose. I am at Azkaban! The mania of daily life's rut is just incredible. The Spring forward did me some good and spared me a wee bit of time to attend to bathroom needs at the very least. I am surely being driven insane.
Annnnnnnnnnyway --- Tis the time to tackle the outdoors. Oh, and time to send my tenants Spring care notices. Why? Because somebody might nuke the grass if they put fertilizer in at the wrong time, someone might be alien to garden hose leaks, and someone may ignore a clogged rain gutter. *FACEPALM.


First things first ... let's look at that ensemble I put together. I am a hardcore Potterhead, and this year I am incorporating that into all aspects of my blog. It's a lifestyle now, hope you get the picture. So I started with my most loved accessory - the Quidditch watch. I cannot talk enough about it! --- must do a review on this note ---  The hydrangea in the photo is artificial a.k.a. FAKE! I have no green thumb, I killed a hydrangea last year! I have this tiny little doubt that I should not have listened to the gardner when he said 'plant it in the ground'. I should have kept it potted. The ground KILLED it! --- Then, I am showing off my Time Turner in the ensemble. That's from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter itself. It has to do with the Spring Forward. There's a chocolate there because I keep eating, and the Honeydukes Sherbet Lemons of course in spirit of the season. 


The way life's been ... I do not wish to make heavy duty plans because I am that little hamster going bonkers in a crazy hamster wheel. The wheel's pretty much out of control at the moment. Keeping the bucket list simple then ... 


Explaining the bucket list a little bit. I do not intend to make any sense this season. I'd be riding with the unicorns. The idea is to attempt and do a lighter take on life. Currently, I have to figure out how. I'd consult the Nargles on this one. National Poetry Writing Month is April and I'd be doing my Letters & Pieces poetry collection again this year. Potterific A to Z is another blogging project Sara and I are doing together. We'd be blogging daily, A through Z, on topics from Harry Potter of course. Ramadan is right ahead, starting in May. I'd be writing some crafty Ramadan Diaries. Chalkboard art is another little Spring-y project on the artsy menu. There's a whole lot more I wanted to do but I'd rather not put it on a bucket list in case it stays incomplete. 

Wishing happy Spring vibes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: