Sunday, February 17, 2019

FOOD JOURNALS: JANUARY FEBRUARY 2019 "Hustling"

2019 started with Starbucks Coffee welcoming me back home from my Arabian adventures. These hot chocolates were the first drinks Sara and I got *raises toasts* as we emerged from Arrivals. There’s a Starbucks everywhere, there was one in Madinah opposite Masjid Al Nabawi (Grand mosque of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his progeny), and one in Makkah inside the Abraj Al Bayt Mall in the Royal Clocktower. But when I came home and I see it here it is MINE.
On coming back, everyone was jet lagged, sick, & hibernating. I was the cave woman out to get forage , fix the fire and get stuff ready! Phew! It took a super long while for Sara to get well and start doing her share!
So I got a lot of Hershey's. Not my fault. Too much creative innovation happening at Hershey's in the Kisses department and I felt compelled to appreciate their efforts. Haha! Out of the two offerings: Cherry and Lava Cake, I am a bit biased towards Cherry. Lava Cake is AMAZING!!! But there is something about fruity and chocolate together that is a win win for me!

I had one too many Nescafe drinks and created a major nuke aftermath for myself in my stomach! Had to stop! Chai wasn't doing too much for me and I decided to give something strong a go.

Enjoyed a Starbucks Red Velvet Loaf Cake today for lunch. The simple vanilla cake was simply delicious topped with a white chocolate icing. There’s nothing better to compliment hot cocoa than a good slice of cake.

♨️FOOD JOURNALS: February Episode 1

••• It’s been a from-one-meal-to-another situation these days. Dad’s visiting and he has a silent Gordon Ramsey critic look when he comes at the table. I always feel it gets tough for me when I have to make fish! ••• I’ve been doing the heavy-duty Tilapia and sides like kidney beans salad. I even found chickpeas rotini pasta! I even found some exquisite chickpeas rotini and spun a hearty recipe with Italian seasoning. There was a luncheon at the Cheesecake Factory followed by bringing back a sinfully delicious slice of Oreos Dream Extreme Cheesecake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: