Saturday, December 8, 2018

BABBLING ABBIE: "I'M SPITTING IN A BOTTLE, BABY"

NOW I WANT HOT BUTTERBEER

My brother (younger, but treated like my grandfather) is getting my DNA checked. He thinks I'm part Turkish or something non-Pakistani. The Ancestry DNA kit that I spat in a while ago was rejected because they were UNABLE to extract my alien DNA from the sample. Here we go again. *spit spit* -  feeling Experimented On.
Mannee: "Bua! Where does water go from the flush line?"
Bua (super shocked but ALWAYS ready for bathroom details!): "Here Mannee, let me show you a picture! Everybody poos in the toilet and all the potty goes down there and then a sewage treatment plant removes all the potty and clean water is dumped in the sea" --- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ANSWERED - feeling Wise.
"RUSHING THE HOLIDAY ACT"
I’m getting the holiday act up ASAP. 2018 is set to drop fast! Can’t wait! It’s been a curse contractors and destructive, disrespectful tenants.
"FOREVER LOVED BY BUA"
Being an aunt isn’t easy. You are trying to exit Target quickly on a bananas and pharmacy run but the kids section summons you. Mannee has heard of “New Year Gifts” mentioned at home and she won’t let 2019 arrive unless she gets her loot! Time to shop a little.
THE SOUND OF WEEKEND

When the weekend takes of ••• yes, Fridays are included in the affair. I’ve booked next week’s appointments, set the schedule for the last week before travel, & now I’m diving head straight into a little entertainment while weekend chores run wild. Cooking lunch while watching LOTR.
 "THAT BACKACHE, THE VICTORY MEDAL"
The sharp backache at the end of the day feels like a victory medal! The devilish chores have been defeated! A menacing load of pots and pans degreased and set to sleep in cabinets! Let the last round of nighttime Chai begin!
"HOW A BUA'S BOAT ROCKS"

 
Aunts face this at the end of the day too ••• this is for all the mommies out there. You are not the only one rocking the boat!

 "MY WILD INTERGALACTIC DISASTER MANAGEMENT"
It’s been a wild one ••• this year. It feels like I’m on the international space station dealing with intergalactic disaster management! I do have a Yoda ... SARA
"SCREEEEEEECH! HALT! FIDGETING"

Lately all signals turn to red when I arrive and I screech to a halt. At the end of the day I’m sitting with a planner all fidgety trying to pull it together as it falls apart! 2018 is like a fat beer belly I’m trying to squeeze into a size short skinny jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: