Friday, November 9, 2018

THE VOICE OF ABBIE: NOVEMBER - MAGICAL NOVEMBER 2018

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Frankly folks, I would like January to come with full speed. Yes, I'm speaking of fast forwarding the Fall and birthday season now. Storms and extreme chills have washed away a greater chunk of Fall colors.  Yet, I am out almost every alternate day hunting for Fall photographs to capture. And, no! I go out for grocery, doctors' appointments, and other people's businesses, not mine! So they are non-romantic excursion I try to inject with romance.
A lot of construction and repair work marks November. December is no less panicky! So, I would appreciate the passing of 2018 since there's nothing much left to this cursed year of trouble and losses. I'd be happy to close the coffin on this one!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< OCTOBER REWIND <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Let's talk about October that flew away! It was the start of the family's birthday season. I get a cake bake and decorate gig in October, you know that! That's the month's highlight.
Catch the kitchen and cookery updates in October's Food Journals (down below). Dad was visiting and the Madhouse kitchen was buzzing with cooking. 
Food Journals October 2018 - The Month Of Awesome Cakes, Rolling Flatbreads, & Vegetarian/Seafood Goodness at The Cheesecake Factory

October Photography Month! That's my annual Fall tradition! I stuck to it. Well, a couple of days at the end of the month slipped but did the rest! I love the photos I was able to take. It was a spooky ordeal owing to the Halloweeny happenings of the month with bits and pieces of Fall festivities and cakes! Enjoy the show! 

Fall Diaries are back! O, well, I didn't write too much in October so it is a wee little page I wrote to welcome the crispy leaves and chilling chills of the season. It features an itty bitty Fall Bucket List which would mostly get done through November, God Willing!

--------------------------------- NOVEMBER HIGHLIGHTS ---------------------------------
November is The Abbie's month. CHAPTER XXXii is about to begin, November 19th! And I am attempting to make the very best of it. Sara is planning an awesome fo shawsome birthday cake which is aimed at blowing my toasted brains away. 
To begin, I am writing the November Journaling Month 2018. There's a heavy duty prompts list - actually two from two different people - and it comes from Prosebox. I will infuse my own Abbiness into some of the days because I am not too interested in some of the prompts. Catch the deal down below! Index links become active as I write daily.


NOVEMBER JOURNALING MONTH 2018 - "WORDS MEANT TO BE WRITTEN"
The BIGGEST highlight of November - besides my birthday - is Fantastic Beasts: Crimes Of Grindelwald hitting the big screens on the 16th! The biggest life challenge at this point would be to be able to catch it while it's on the big screen. It is no less than an emotional conquest for me and Sara to get out there and do something for the sake of our own souls! POTTERHEAD CHRONICLES would be an OctoNovember entry next month, and it would be a BOOM!
STAY TUNED! SEE YOU SOON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: