Sunday, November 11, 2018

Something That Gives Me The Feeling Of Success

My blog - ABBIE'S ADVENTURE DIARIES - my darling, darling blog gives me the feeling of success. I have been blogging since 2001. Long time! Each entry, each piece, each graphic, gives me a sense of accomplishment. I am not a commercial blogger so there are no mass promos I am running after. I do not check analytics and stats and comps running behind the blog's framework. It is plain creative expression. My life's pretty hectic. At times I am unable to steal even 2 hours from a weekend for myself. So, when I manage to get through a piece of writing, put together a neat graphic to go with it, and then float it in the cyber sphere for an unknown audience, that's when I feel like I have reached the summit of Mt Everest! 
I do not set unrealistic benchmarks --- that is something I have started this year. Earlier, I was too hard on myself and kept forcing entries to follow up and fill the gaps. But I realized I am my best judge, my best audience, and I am mostly writing for myself. This is all summing up towards being one big memoir that I would read in my old years sitting in elderly care. Perhaps, my favorite audience would then be the hospice care nurse HAHA! 
THIS ENTRY IS WRITTEN FOR NOVEMBER JOURNALING MONTH 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: