Saturday, November 3, 2018

National Toilet Day - A Girl Is Born

What “holiday” falls on your birthday? Would/will you celebrate it?
I had a "gut feeling", pun intended, when I Googled for holidays/events on November 19th that something like this might pop up. It did. And why wouldn't it? Me, toilet, and toilet humor date way back. Explosive diarrhea (possible food poisoning) landed me at the hospital when I was in my first time eating stages. At 7 months of age I pooped on top of a mountain! No kidding. Chamonix Mont-Blanc, France! I dropped the load. That's when my babymooner parents concluded great things about their firstborn. On my 5th birthday they decided to film one of those "a day with the birthday kid" movies and a vhs tape and all was made. The responded to a call of doodie there as well --- nobody was attending to my "needs" so I let the dogs out! So I know exactly the part in the video where I "rebelled" and then onwards I roamed around with a great secret!
I have been dealing with a lot of "crap" ever since and I am skilled to do that.
"The best way to handle it is to flush it without smelling it!"
Funny though that constipation has always been the hot topic when it comes to me. I've been trying hard to make things work. There are horror stories pertaining to that as well. So many remedies have been tried and tested --- tablespoon of olive oil first thing early morning *PUKES*, bran cereals, prune/grape juice, figs, etc. etc. The only thing that's worked is oatmeal, honey, and a date every morning.
Am I celebrating? Well, everyone around the world will --- first thing in the morning everybody will do just that! Drinks all around!
 THIS ENTRY IS WRITTEN FOR NOVEMBER JOURNALING MONTH 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: