Monday, November 5, 2018

ABBie's ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS

Ah! Finally I get to design a dream room ... hypothetically, as part of a November Journaling Month prompt. Pottery Barn Teen's Potter merchandise is all going to furnish my room! It would essentially look like a Gryffindor Common Room but with a special accommodation for me *RON WEASLEY SILLY SMILE* --- I do need a dedicated room for my Potterhead lifestyle.
Presenting --- the Mirror of Erised! I have my eyes set on this beauty for a long time but guess what? I have no room! There's a wall space in my study that could potentially accommodate this but --- it would maybe destroy the look of a collage on an adjacent wall so I haven't pulled this stunt as yet!
This is what I want the sitting room to look like --- windows and floating candles part in particular. Red walls, wooden paneled walls, carpet pieces, and those expensive Harry Potter cushions! 
The bed needs to be a four poster, draped, and lit up, and cozied up in Potter bedding! I like those windows but they need to be curtained up. 
There needs to be a snacking/conversation table in there somewhere where I can have meetings (with my imaginary friends *WINKS*). 
The writing desk has to be the one from Albus Dumbledore's office! I envied the Headmaster for the perfect desk he had. Of course I'd clutter it madly but yes this is the one I want! 
THIS ENTRY IS WRITTEN FOR NOVEMBER JOURNALING MONTH 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: