Monday, August 20, 2018

The Voice Of Abbie: August



🏠 Alas! August of insane housekeeping! ••• 🔧 Construction works, repairs, ‘cleanin’ out my closet’ literally, decluttering the house ••• I’m in a love hate relationship with my work life as landlady and property manager ••• 🏡 The hate part is ‘other people’s problems are your problems’ and I have to interact with the world of men when it comes to handy work! ••• There are other issues I’m taking by horns as well to finally get done before I prep for Fall next month ••• so, say none, see none, hear none, and smooth sailing to September ••• It’s a skill to practice this attitude and it doesn’t come easy because the majority of people love yelling, not listening, and seeing only faults and flaws!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
COMING UP IN AUGUST
▪️Eid Al Adha (Muslim festival)
▪️Eid Decor
▪️Eid Treats
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: