Chicken legs/thighs pieces, 10
Yogurt, 3 cups
Chicken Tikka/Tandoori Masala spice mix (I used Shan), 2 tablespoons
Salt, according to taste
Black pepper powder, 1/2 tablespoon
Turmeric powder, 1/2 tablespoon
Canola/vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
Chopped cilantro, as much as you want
1. Prepare a yogurt marinade by mixing together 3 cups of yogurt, 2 tablespoons chicken tikka/tandoori masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tablespoon black pepper powder, 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder, and 2 tablespoons canola/vegetable oil.
2. Add the marinade over the chicken pieces in a bowl, mix well, and let it sit undisturbed for an hour.
3. Transfer the contents into a large cooking pan and set on high heat.
4. Allow the chicken to cook and keep tossing and turning. When it changes color from pink to white, reduce the heat and cover with a glass lid and simmer cook.
5. Stop cooking when thick gravy is left.
6. Garnish with chopped cilantro.