Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Wacky Finds Of July 2017

July 2017
The Wacky Finds Series is a monthly madness prompt happening at Sara's (my sister, my bestie!) blog, Sara Writes. In her words here's what it is all about.

"These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!"

So here are my top 5 Wacky Finds of the month!

The Great Gambler Ballgown: 
A recycling & waste management company sponsored competition winner

Harming Charlie: 
Ironic in today's times. Assuming Charlie was an immigrant!

Beauty Standards In Vegetables! :
Tomatoes that didn't make the pageant.

My Own Potty Show:
Something all my kids will surely know!

Dheet (Stubborn) Just Got Real


"That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG you've got some really cool stuff this month! WHAAAAT is the reason behind that awful gown! Hahaha! Loving the Potty Show - that's got to be my favorite! Harming Charlie cracked me up! Hahahaha nicely spotted bestie <3 So happy when you do the Wacky Finds with me!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: