Saturday, December 31, 2016

Bringin' In 2017

Google had these cute little guys waiting to break loose and bring in the new year. Okay, the first look made me think of my sister Sara --- but that's all cutsie round things. New Year's Eve is a special affair for me and Bestie. That's why I planned ahead.

Celebrations always start early for me because girlfriends start posting their NYE celebrations everywhere. 
Sanjay Gupta showed up with Dalai Lama. He was all the way across the world. 
Happy New Year should include happy mind. - Dalai Lama


Bestie reminded me I made pizza last year for New Year's Eve. 

Rabiyya shared this and OH EMM JEE this is so so so true!

Abbie's Drink of Choice Tonight: The Edgy Abbie




Favorite New Year's Eve Memory

 Read My Goals!!! HERE

FUNNIEST NYE SUGGESTION

"ayen nyc chaltay dhol lekar. .better than the ball drop!" - Qz


MOST SAD MOMENT OF 2016

SHE FOIL-WRAPPED COOPER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: