Monday, December 7, 2015

Sips and Savoring Of Fall '16

Starbucks (one of the loves of my life) releases holiday drinks as Fall takes off. The Pumpkin Spice Latte gets an early launch some time in Aug/Sep and I am like one of those kids who have their faces glued to the glass windows (noses pressed flat) waiting while trying to keep the drool in. 

LIMITED EDITION FALL CUP
Starbucks had a competition going and artistic submissions were being mailed to them for a limited edition cup. I was super happy to see the cup in stores when someone finally won. There are beautifully drawn graphics of pumpkins, cones, and Fall fruits and harvest. It earned a special place on my Adventure Board.



PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
Coffee Casanova Rating: 3 Kisses Out Of 5
So that was me, inaugurating Fall 2016 at a Target Starbucks. I was lunching with the ladies and PSL was my date. PSL and I share a special relationship because it announces the beautiful OctoNovember that is commemorated in my family.
This gorgeous chalkboard showed up at a Starbucks cafe at a tourists rest center on my way to Orlando from Maryland. O look! They have advertised the Toasted Graham Latte too! I had that! Some time before the Orlando trip. 

TOASTED GRAHAM LATTE
Coffee Casanova Rating: 3.5 Kisses Out Of 5
Here's the Starbucks description of the Toasted Graham Latte:
Graham and sweet cream meet steamed milk and our signature espresso, then are finished off with a sprinkling of cinnamon graham crumbles for a less sweet perfect treat.
 FRAPPULA FRAPPUCCINO
Coffee Casanova Rating: 5 Kisses Out Of 5
Sara and I sipped this amazing frappe at the Cabana Bay Beach Resort Hotel in Orlando, Florida. We were buying some coffee and a promotional sign caught Sara's eye. It was a limited edition Halloween frappe! Starbucks described it as:

"White chocolate sauce, milk and ice are blended together then layered on top of mocha sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. Finished with a drizzle of raspberry syrup and whipped cream for a drink so good, it's scary."
I loved the delicious frappe. They gave us a Venti and the drinks were complimentary (free!) because the hotel gave us welcome treats - FREE STARBUCKS! It was "bloody" brilliant - literally! 

CARAMEL BRULEE LATTE
Coffee Casanova Rating: 5 Kisses Out Of 5
CBL has to be my most favorite SBUX beverage of all times. It's been 5 years since I became a hardcore CBL fan and I wait all year for the holiday season to drink this! SBUX describes it as:
"Espresso with steamed milk and caramel brulée flavored sauce. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and caramel brulée topping."

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of you. I drink a sip and I'm sitting with an upset stomach within a few hours! Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling my stomach is acting up too but I force it! The "force awakens" (we must see Star Wars)

      Delete

Leave Me Comments: