Friday, December 4, 2015

Relics Of Knockturn Alley

Knockturn Alley Stories & Photos From Previous Visits
Skulking Around Knockturn Alley: Borgin and Burkes, Hand Of Glory, and more
Knockturn Alley: A Mean Dark Place: Scenes From The Dark Alley

Knockturn Alley's a pretty creepy place at The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter. I may be a Goth but I certainly don't like the feels in there. I have a feeling even the staff and patrol in there has been instructed to be slightly rude. 
Bellatrix Lestrange is my favorite villainess. That's the reason I thoroughly enjoyed the Escape From Gringotts ride that starts off with a super steep, insanely stomach-dropping fall that is a curse inflicted by Bellatrix on the riders! I just had to have a picture taken with her wanted poster. Sirius Black is a common favorite between me and Sara.
I was wearing a Jack Skellington shirt and a Hot Topic Floral Skull Lace-Up Dress. This is what the print looks like from up close.

There is a metallic spiral staircase at Borgin and Burkes. Its stairs are wrought iron filigree - the kind I have at my imaginary mansion. Those jars have seriously weird weed-like things inside. And that skeleton is that of a bird - of course. 
This is the cursed necklace that Katie Bell in Harry Potter came across. I have no idea why I have forgotten about the moment in the movie.
Bats and skins and things anyone? That's snake skin by the way. It made me think about the basilisk in the movie.

This is enough dark craziness for now. Until my next trip down Knockturn Alley ...

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Seeing all these items in reality made me kind of nostalgic. Since it's the holidays time again & we used to do Harry Potter marathons in this period. Ah!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Harry Potter marathon! That is pure genius. Sara and i do that when we're on a road trip. We're doing a Hobbit and LOTR marathon currently! Harry Potter though is the king of all!

      Delete
  2. "Imaginary Mansion" hahahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: