Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Summer Seeker Abbie

Photo from O, The Oprah Magazine.


Every summer I look forward to... Starbucks coolers! The Very Berry Hibiscus has to be a constant favorite. There is a Teavana Mango Black Tea Lemonade that I am particularly looking forward to sipping this season!

Last Summer I discovered... that I do have that "I rule the world" feel in my walk. I graduated with an MBA degree and a 4.0 GPA last summer, and that's the walk I walked. 

I'd love to learn more about... cooking. I need to learn the heavy duty stuff that's served in restaurants. Like creme brulee for instance.

I'd like to be better at... writing. That's going to be the only dedicated love affair I am going to have. And I need to keep improving with words, with expressions, with... just writing, and creating magic in the lives of few who like to read.

The most surprising thing I've learned about myself is... that when my level of fear/uncertainty increases, fear and uncertainty disappear. I stop feeling afraid or doubtful. It is a state of oblivion, numbness, de-sensitized bliss I can say that helps me achieve peace of mind during storms. 

Best way to spend a day off is... to just do nothing! Laying on the couch in a half-dead position and binging on Pretty Little Liars or Orange Is The New Black counts. Even Facebook surfing and lazy blogging counts.

My wardrobe staple is... Charter Club's boyfriend cardigan. Black!

Best summer activity is... shopping! It always is!

Best adventure is... The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter.

Best indulgence is... Starbucks Frappuccino!

The sweetest moment of my day is... when I sit down to blog at my desk in my study.

What do you know for sure about yourself?... If something bugs me, doesn't turn out right, or goes bad, I am just going to leave it alone and change my ways.

What's your favorite part of your job?... The Rent!

When I see people enjoying my food I feel... like Red from Orange Is The New Black. It's the kind of look a ship's captain casts upon the scene when a battle is being won. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: