Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014 Extravaganza

This Mother's Day Sara and I planned a yet another extravaganza. Sara is always in charge of the cake and I am in charge of the decor. There was a FedEx Case Study stressing my nerves, but everything was under control because we had planned earlier. 

Mum's my Starbucks buddy. It was perfect to gift her a Starbucks Mother's Day Special

Sara is a pro at designing cards. She designed and got this printed. 
Maa Ki Dua'a Jannat Ki Hawa - it reads in Urdu
It's a famous quote from Pakistan's Truck Art meaning Mom's Blessing Is Heaven's Breeze.

Gorgeous Mother's Day 2014 cake "The Pretty Posies" by Sara's Baked Creations 

Zeera (cumin) cookies (savory) by Sara's Baked Creations


My Cinnamon Spice Bread Casserole for Mother's Day Breakfast. Get recipe here.

Figi's Sugar-Free Assortments totally rocked the show. The chocolates are so delicious! There is a peanut butter one with peanuts, a minty one (my favorite), a milk chocolate with caramel, and a shredded coconut filled one.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: