Friday, April 18, 2014

Sara's Baked Creations: Pinwheel Cookies

Pinwheel cookies instantly remind me of Honeydukes at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Orlando-FL. The shop's theme colors and the presentation of goodies in jars was similar to the magic Sara created when she made these. I am a camera junkie so I took some shots for my own display too. 
The cookies are sliced out from a log of dough! I thought that was seriously artsy. Plus, Sara put her pink and purple bling on the outside to make these look super girly. Girly isn't exactly my thing and I instantaneously linked them to Honeydukes. Don't blame me. Check out my video tour of the place and you'll see. 
These stayed super soft and tasted like cake. That is the best part about them, they taste like cake. I told Sara I'd like to see a black and red version of these. Those would be so neat. 

Abbie
Co-Owner & Consultant
Sara's Baked Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: