That hot mess in the hamster wheel is me, precisely, and I have had pretty much enough of the post-grad student life already. This summer I'd be screaming in sheer joy as I bid farewell to studies forever! The weekend was a major mess because I was swarmed in case study printouts, colored pens (I paint the case studies red to get a hang of what's being summarized). The worst part is when I have to squeeze massive loads of information into a set number of pages. It was a 6-8 pages range this time and as usual I surpassed to 10. The weekend was spent trying to summarize and edit and fit into 8 pages. I was the Thor of editing and summarizing!
#MessyMonday it looks like post apocalypse after a weekend of assignments pic.twitter.com/rfDtE53GVk
— Aßßie (@theabbies) April 28, 2014
And then, you know what happens when you are stressing out too much? You break out into a festival of zits! There's one on my upper cheek that is practically obstructing my vision!
THINGS TO DO AFTER GRADUATION
Sara and I have already started planning our post-grad life. Of course, she'll be on a sabbatical before she starts her MBA studies. But we both have a similar bucket list ready. I, of course, have my personal plans working in my brain as well. I'd be a free woman after my MBA so I really don't have to think about going to school ever, ever again. Unless, of course I decide to teach people. That torture I will not yet inflict on the youth as yet. They are not ready for a dose of intellect as high as mine. *winks*
COMBINED BUCKET LIST
- Start making our Sister Scrapbook to keep memories of our adventures.
- Set up our home-bakery's pantry.
- Start marketing our home bakery 'Sara's Baked Creations' to family/friends.
- Visit the new extended Wizarding World Of Harry Potter.
- Lose weight [that's ALWAYS there].
- Post-grad cleaning! My study is a scene from Armageddon right now!
- Start making a personal scrapbook so I can add more nonsense in that cannot go in the sisters' scrapbook. Sara won't like my necrotic, Goth stuff. Or my Hobbit obsession.
- Set up Abbie's Cafe - my fabulous home kitchen.
- Start taking writing jobs that I have been delaying because of my MBA workload.
- Begin writing the novel that's been stewing in my head since ages.