Friday, November 22, 2013

NJM22 SBUX Eggnog Latte Review

BEVERAGE: EGGNOG LATTE
COFFEE PLACE: STARBUCKS COFFEE
DRINK SPECIFICATIONS: TALL, NON-FAT
CALORIES: 350
RATING: ***** (Scale: 5 stars)
**************************************************************************
I have told you before. My reason for shopping at Target is Starbucks Coffee. They have an outlet there. I'm a bit disappointed that such in-store outlets do not accept Birthday Rewards on the SBUX iPhone App or even on the SBUX card. They want a print out version or something. So, I paid for the Eggnog Latte and saved the Birthday Reward for later. I have had the Eggnog Latte before, once, and I remember loving it. 
Okay, so I took this shot while looking at wintery goodness in the clothes aisle. They have festive buntings hanging from the ceiling. It is always cozy at Target. Here's the Eggnog Latte right off the SBUX website:
EGGNOG LATTE

Espresso with steamed eggnog and milk, topped with ground nutmeg.

Our Eggnog Latte has brought holiday cheer to fans since 1986. Rich espresso mingles with perfectly spiced eggnog and milk, and is finished with a sprinkle of nutmeg.

DID YOU KNOW

Nutmeg is often used in Chinese medicine.
Alrighty!
So, the Eggnog Latte and I share the birth year. w00h00!
Eggnog is milk/cream, sugar, and whipped eggs. It is totally awesomesauce goodness! This drink is one of my favorites because of the fluff it has. The creamy, frothy yumminess and the aroma of nutmeg makes you all warm in the winters. I got myself a Tall, Non-Fat one and the calories were 350! Yup! I only had a bit of soup that day for lunch to balance it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: