Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NJM12 Not A Social Animal

I am a solitude lover and that is precisely the reason behind my gritted teeth, narrowed eyes, and constipated look at social gatherings. I have mastered the art of putting on a better, 'socially acceptable' "masquerade expression" which hides the discomfort, boredom, and anger (most of the time). I cannot explain what agitates me more, stuff people say or stuff people do. Sometimes, words are stronger than actions to cause a major turmoil in my psychological system. 
I cracked the nutshell that I lived in during my teen years and stepped out as a maestro people's person when I stepped into my twenties. I realized; however, that I worked hard for nothing. There is very little genuine emotion out there that reciprocates the honesty you put into making friends. There is always the competition, over everything and anything, really. People compare money, the way they dress, the way they live, the way they party, and even the company they keep. As if competition for grades in high school was not enough! Some of the best social circles I have come across are the ones that come together, party decently, have a great time, make memories, and disperse! Those are the photos taken that you can actually enjoy 'Like-ing' on Facebook. Everything other than that ends up in poisonous afterthoughts.
DON'T GET ME STARTED ON PEOPLE WHO ZIP THEIR MOUTHS AND SEAL THEIR LIPS AND PRETEND YOU ARE TOTALLY NON-EXISTENT! I may utter abuse unknown to human language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: