Saturday, November 9, 2013

NJM09 Fall Diaries: Yet Another Page

Fall has blossomed all around, I am enjoying delicious seasonal lattes, and Mum is cooking up seriously good chill season recipes. They're hardcore traditional and difficult to make. I mean I wouldn't consider making them and spending all day, instead, I would order them from a top notch Desi restaurant.
I edited a fall graphic this morning (above). It is a Facebook cover for my Page: Abbie's Cafe & Adventure Diaries, you are very welcome to use it on your profiles too. Just keep the TheAbbie.com for me. I would love the credit. The quote is by Gandalf in conversation with Galadriel in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.
It got me thinking,
... *waving finger antennae on either side of my head (Billy Loomis style)* ...
Small acts of kindness and love are seldom appreciated. We live in tough times. Everything has a money measure and a show-off intent behind it. I have to think materialistically if I have to express my love for someone - exceptions apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: