Monday, January 7, 2013

Realms Of Childhood

I have taken up the January Video Month (JaViMo) challenge to refresh some productive video pieces in my mind. Some shall be cinematic masterpieces revived from my media school days that were short lived because the courses were revamped to introduce more filmmaking, not my pursuit in academics. Other shall be revivals of my childhood favorites, the brilliant artistic movie titles that were aimed at polishing my English speaking and creative imagination skills. Also, I intend to include some treats from my own camera that's been to fancy dinner places, warm dinner tables, exotic places around the world, and on wild adventures. I'm already 7 days late in the challenge, so here are the videos. They go one for each day. I'd be posting a combination entry each week. 

January Video Month Week One: Realms Of Childhood

JaViMo Day 01
The Neverending Story Trailer



JaViMo Day 02
"Willow Movie Trailer"



JaViMo Day 03
"Jason and the Argonauts (1963) Trailer"



JaViMo Day 04
The Seventh Voyage of Sindbad Trailer




JaViMo Day 05
Honey, I Shrunk The Kids Trailer



JaViMo Day 06
Richie Rich Trailer



JaViMo Day 07
Jurassic Park Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: